WILL YOU BE GOING?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
Cory, I tried to call your number but your mailbox is full !!! :D I also plan on being there before when it opens so that I don't have to stand in line forever. maybe we could set a time to meet, like at the ticket window or somewhere like the LLLReptile display at say noon. What do you all think??? Any other suggestions???

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
oh wow. i better fix that. thats what i get for publicly posting my cell phone #... lol. yea ticket window is good. noon is good too, gives us time to look around first then get a picture and maybe all do lunch together..i dunno..just some random ideas

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
OKAY EVERYONE!!!! ITS OFFICIAL!!!! MEETING PLACE INFORMATION!!!!

MEETING PLACE ---- AT THE TICKET WINDOW

MEETING TIME ---- 12:00PM NOON

MEETING REASON ---- PICTURE AND MEETING

PLEASE RSVP IF YOU CAN OR CAN NOT MAKE IT!!!!!!

PLEASE RSVP IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN CARPOOLING!!!

THANK YOU!!

I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL THERE!!!!![/size]

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Cory here is my RSVP I'll be there. Looking forward to seeing all who attend. :D

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Well, crud, here I was ready to make plans to meet for carpooling and fun & it looks like I may have family from out of town coming in on Thurs the 27th and staying until Sunday afternoon!

I mean, I love the family, but gosh darnnit all! If things change, I will just meetcha all there, at the ticket window at noon, and if not, have fun!!

I'll keep this thread posted ~
Thanx, Purpod

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
I think i will only be able to go on Sunday :(

susan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
San Diego, Ca.
My husband and I will be there the 28th too:) We went to one many years ago and yes there were tons of reptiles for sale as well as related products of all sorts. LLL is in my neighborhood and they for sure always have tons of different species of turtles and tortoises at their shop. What they will have at the show though I haven't the slightest.

What T-shirt is this??? Info. please:)

Remember me Spike?? I got 2 cali torts form you, and picked up that little russian:) They are all very happy and loving these hot summer days. Thanks again I LOVE THEM!!!

Peace

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
susan said:
My husband and I will be there the 28th too:) We went to one many years ago and yes there were tons of reptiles for sale as well as related products of all sorts. LLL is in my neighborhood and they for sure always have tons of different species of turtles and tortoises at their shop. What they will have at the show though I haven't the slightest.

What T-shirt is this??? Info. please:)

Remember me Spike?? I got 2 cali torts form you, and picked up that little russian:) They are all very happy and loving these hot summer days. Thanks again I LOVE THEM!!!

Peace

Yes of course. glad they are doing well. ill see you there!

K

Kyrazy

It is on the calendar and would be a blast. Definitely won't make Saturday as we have vet check for the horses that day. The whole family is jazzed about going Sunday though!

Sorry I'll miss meeting you guys. I follow the forum, (usually silently), and have to agree with Spike - there are some good people on this forum!

Josh, maybe we'll see you there Sunday!

Kyris:cool:
0.1 Cal DT

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
I went to the show Saturday and met up with Corry (Spikethebest) and Eric (Surfsushi), Took a couple of pics. Unfortunately very little Torts or turts at this show. It was held in a fairly small room and the isles were very cramped, plus bad, air-conditioning. I know it was posted as one of the largest in So. Cal. and perhaps it is but, so much smaller than the Anaheim show. Hopefully I will see a lot of you there in September. I will post some pics under the photo area.

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Hey Robyn!

Thanx for the update on the S.D. show ~ Anaheim is so much closer, I will be at that one for sure; family or no family, LOL! Perhaps we could meet up for that one too ~ I look forward to the details as the time draws closer ~

Thanx again!
Purpod

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
I'd love to meet up at Anaheims show that sounds Great. It is Sept. 6 & 7. Can't wait for it. Planning on going on Saturday to get the good stuff first. Will put up reminders as time gets closer. Cory will be back tomorrow and I'm sure will have things to add about his impression of the show.

sushisurf13

10 Year Member!
Huntington Beach, CA
Hey everyone,
The Show was very crowded and It got very hot in there. Like robyn wrote, It was cramped. I did pick up a cool little leopard gecko, we named her Sandy.
I cant wait till september!!

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Awesome, Robyn & Eric ~ I've already got it on the calendar and am very much looking forward to the Anaheim show! Sweeeet!
And congrats on Sandy ~

TTYL about the details,
Purpod

sushisurf13

10 Year Member!
Huntington Beach, CA
Thanks!!! Sandy is so cool, When I get a male we will call him Diego.
I've never had a leopard Gecko, only Tokays. I see why people love them so much. She was so pretty, I couldnt resist.
I CANT WAIT TILL SEPTEMBER!!!!!!

purpod said:
Awesome, Robyn & Eric ~ I've already got it on the calendar and am very much looking forward to the Anaheim show! Sweeeet!
And congrats on Sandy ~

TTYL about the details,
Purpod

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Hey Eric ~

Yeah, I've never owned one either, altho we did babysit for a weekend when my daughters class had one; it was so soft and lovable!!

And yes, I too, am very much looking forward to Sept. It'll be great to get to meet some of the fine peeps from TF there, as well as picking up a buddy for my tortie!

Take care ~
Purpod

Status
Not open for further replies.