San Diego Reptile Expo June 18-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fernando

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
TylerStewart said:
We will be there with a booth and lotsa cool tortoises for sale (probably over 150 tortoises going with us). Stop by and say hi, everyone! I was planning on my wife going with me, but she's got a family reunion that weekend she wants to be at. I have a few friends coming in from Florida for the show (friends that my wife worries about being a bad influence on me), so now she's torn between which event to go to LOL.... I told her "I'll be at the show, do what you want." :)

I just hope she doesn't bring the kids!

Will you have the new t-shirt designs ready?

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
FernandoM said:

No, sorry.... Dang, you just reminded me, I've been meaning to. I spent last week in the Virgin Islands with no phone or internet access, so preparing for that a week prior (training a neighbor girl to take care of the torts), then the trip itself, and now just getting home has had me all tied up. The local place I've had do the shirts keeps wanting me to go in physically and sit down with them and lay it all out with them, and I just don't have time to do that crap anymore. For some reason, "put the dang logo in the center of the back" isn't clear enough, they want a number of how many inches from the top on each size, and all that does is waste more time on a meeting that shouldn't need to take place to begin with. I'll have them at all shows after this one.

Fernando

10 Year Member!
Southern California
TylerStewart said:
FernandoM said:

No, sorry.... Dang, you just reminded me, I've been meaning to. I spent last week in the Virgin Islands with no phone or internet access, so preparing for that a week prior (training a neighbor girl to take care of the torts), then the trip itself, and now just getting home has had me all tied up. The local place I've had do the shirts keeps wanting me to go in physically and sit down with them and lay it all out with them, and I just don't have time to do that crap anymore. For some reason, "put the dang logo in the center of the back" isn't clear enough, they want a number of how many inches from the top on each size, and all that does is waste more time on a meeting that shouldn't need to take place to begin with. I'll have them at all shows after this one.

Bummer. Well, I guess everyone ELSE will get to enjoy them :p

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
TylerStewart said:
FernandoM said:

Sounds like you need a new t shirt company they could make a sample and send it for your approval.

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
dmmj said:
Sounds like you need a new t shirt company they could make a sample and send it for your approval.

Yeah, I know there's plenty of good ones out there, I just haven't had time to address it. I'm still focused on my tortoises, our land we are working on, getting my tortoise tables finished, and now I'm in a possible fight with the dust police here who saw a tractor parked out there and want to harass me about not having a dust control permit. Gotta love the govt.

Fernando

10 Year Member!
Southern California
I dont know if you guys would know this, but, will they be selling items like Repti-foggers and things of that nature?

Are items/tortoises usually higher priced at reptile shows or cheaper?

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Last year it seemed like store after store of everything. The best deal I got was Tyler's big bag of mulch. I want to get about 3 this year. It was fun just to see all the stuff.

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Sooooooo.......Who will be there tomorrow????????? I am going to try to go, but have a lot going on so not sure. It is baseball All Stars time for my 12 year old, so we might be too busy.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Ill Be there for sure .....Bringing Pops , to his first herp show for Fathers day! :p

JD~:)

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
Try and take a group photo guys and girls.
Also get lots of tyler just for the heck of it.

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Anyone that is there today, meet in front of Tylers booth at 4:00 and I will take a picture. I hope to meet some of you in person :)

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
anyone tweeting going to the event? maybe a vendor is tweeting?

Status
Not open for further replies.