Sal very active these days

Hippytort

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern CA
No Type O He is very docile. A tortoise by the way.
Hi all. I've been quit on this forum for quite a while mainly because I'm not very good with managing pictures. I just found this app for my phone so now posting pictures is much easier for computer challenged people like me!
Hers my 10 year old, 125 lb . sulcata named Salvador. 20170719_082208.jpeg20181102_104510.jpeg

TypeONegative

My mistake im actually a member here by and accident and happened to see the big tortoise and had to look, somehow on tapatalk i added myself to this app, im a member on doo talk a snomobile forum

Hippytort

10 Year Member!
Southern CA
So if you pick him up or pet him on the head he doesn't bite? That awesome! Maybe ill look into getting one
I would recommend that you NOT get one. These animals are not something to get as an impulse buy. They require a lot of care and knowledge and ROOM. Please research and read everything you can about these tortoises before you commit to getting one.
This Forum is a great place to learn.

CEvans

Phoenix
@Hippytort I live in AZ and we have cold nights now..45 degrees. During day with sun mine likes to go to the side of house and let the blocks and rocks warm him up. His enclosure stays about 60 during the night.
Once he is warm and the sun stays out he starts roaming and eating.