• Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Safe? Orange flower and daisy?

Jessica03

Location (City and/or State)
Canada
Hello everyone,
Does anyone know what’s this orange flower is growing in my driveway? Is it safe to feed? And is the flower of a daisy safe to feed occasionally? View attachment 274939

Last edited:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
The forum seems to be acting up. I saw the thumbnail for your picture but when I tried to enlarge it I'm getting an error message. So I can't see your picture.

Jessica03

Canada
The forum seems to be acting up. I saw the thumbnail for your picture but when I tried to enlarge it I'm getting an error message. So I can't see your picture.
It seems to have worked when I posted it as a comment for some reason..

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Does the orange flower have an upright, hairy stem? I found one that looks similar - Iceland poppy.

Jessica03

Canada
Does the orange flower have an upright, hairy stem? I found one that looks similar - Iceland poppy.
Slightly hairy, yes. It’s never been big. That looks to be it! Strange to have in in the middle of my paved driveway lol. I heard Daisy’s leaves are bad but the flower itself is harmless. I think I’ll just opt out of the daisy. Thank you everyone.