Sacramento Craigslist add 2 male black russian tortoises

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhdez1998

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Citrus Heights, Ca
Pets/Turtles- Russian Tortoises & ALL accessories (Fair Oaks, CA)

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/grd/780967639.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-08-02, 10:58PM PDT

I have 2 male, captive bred, black russian tortoises. They are both aprox. 2 years old and about 4 inches long. They have unique & beautiful shells. I am selling them along with all accessories. There is a two story "duplex" indoor pen. They do not get a long so they are seperated by plexiglass. There is a custom handmade outdoor pen as well. All lighting, bulbs, fixtures, water & food dishes, tunnels for sleeping & hiding. I have many more pictures if interested. These are beautiful, affectionate, creatures who would be great for mating, responsible children, or any tortoise lover. The price is great considering each tortoise alone was $150. I have only had them a year. They have been cleared by the vet and are very healthy.I am moving and cant take them with me. They make great pets. Please email with any questions or if you want to see more pictures.Thanks,Michelle

agnesrose

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
How much are you selling them for? I'm from Brentwood so I live about an hour away. Let me know asap!

-Agnes

PATMAN

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pennsylvania
Agnes,

You need to click on the link at the 3rd line on top of the ad to go to the actual ad that also has pictures. There you would find a "reply to" link where you can contact the seller.

The person selling these tortoises did not place their ad here. Josey put it here to let everyone know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.