Russians in northern Michigan need HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Cadillac, Michigan
No, but thank you :)

But if you want to buy jewelry you are still more than welcome, lol! (shameless plug :D :D :D )

tweeter

5 Year Member
NC
Kristina said:
No, but thank you :)

But if you want to buy jewelry you are still more than welcome, lol! (shameless plug :D :D :D )

LOL, I don't even wear a watch! I should have something "torty" tho:D

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
I did email them back when they had the original ad up. I was very polite, and simply told them that I was disappointed that they had been given some misinformation on care, and I would like to clear that up. I explained a little about the climate where the tortoises come from, and that even though it is hot and dry much of the year there, that they do need water, because they are active during the warm rainy part of the year. I never did hear back from them... But they did take the parts out of their ad that said "you can feed them lettuce and any other vegetables you like and they get all the water that they need from the vegetables." I urged them to soak them immediately and told them how. I also gave a list of foods, etc.

When I emailed about adopting them, I used the same email address with the same signature, etc. so I am sure they knew I was the same person. Maybe that is why they agreed to hold them for me until I can go get them on Sunday ;)

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Congrats, this is exciting and they are lucky tort's indeed! Great save, I don't know how I missed this thread, I would have helped!

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
Sorry I haven't updated yet guys... been really busy! Pics and update coming tomorrow, I promise!!!

babylove6635

5 Year Member
kristina how can i get you the money to help you but you really dont need to make the julary for me it good enought you want to help them so much . my email is [email protected] get a hold of me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.