Russian Tortoise Western MA, free to good home

Status
Not open for further replies.

spinedoc

5 Year Member
We have had her for about 7 years, she has been an awesome pet, well cared for and had regular vet visits. We are having a baby girl soon, and along with our Toy Fox Terrier we just don't have the time for her anymore and feel she is being neglected. Would love to find her a good home with someone who can give her the TLC she deserves. She has a great hear and will come eat out of your hand and follow you around.

She comes with a nice tortoise enclosure and her heat/UVB/UVA lamps. We aren't looking for any compensation, just the satisfaction that she will be in a good home and well cared for.

Send me a PM and I can give you my cell phone.

Whinhill

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Maine
Hi

I'd be interested in her, I'm in bangor Maine we could meet at a half way point (Portland ME?) one weekend if that was possible.

She'd be my first Russian (but they are a species I've been thinking of keeping for a few years now), but I do have Greeks (Goddnes and Ibera, 10+ years) and Hermann's (all three subspecies 4+ years) and I can assure you she will be well cared for.

cheers

Ian

spinedoc said:
We have had her for about 7 years, she has been an awesome pet, well cared for and had regular vet visits. We are having a baby girl soon, and along with our Toy Fox Terrier we just don't have the time for her anymore and feel she is being neglected. Would love to find her a good home with someone who can give her the TLC she deserves. She has a great hear and will come eat out of your hand and follow you around.

She comes with a nice tortoise enclosure and her heat/UVB/UVA lamps. We aren't looking for any compensation, just the satisfaction that she will be in a good home and well cared for.

Send me a PM and I can give you my cell phone.

spinedoc

5 Year Member
She just got picked up tonight, pretty amazed how fast she went. She went to a nice family that already has a male.

Status
Not open for further replies.