Russian Tortoise to Rehome in FL

mouthfulofstars

Location (City and/or State)
FL
I'm moving away for grad school soon and need to rehome my Russian tortoise from my parents' house in central Florida. He's an adult male, about 8-10 years old, really lovely and good-natured. If you're interested, you're also welcome to take the lights and wooden structure I currently have him housed in.

Not worried about money; just want to make sure he's with someone who will take care of him.

mouthfulofstars

FL
Are you willing to ship if I pay shipping? I’m located in Fort Myers Florida.

Thanks

I’m afraid I’m not super comfortable shipping (never done it before and would be really anxious). Would you be up for meeting halfway? Fort Myers is about 3 hours from me.

Vibes

South Florida
I'm moving away for grad school soon and need to rehome my Russian tortoise from my parents' house in central Florida. He's an adult male, about 8-10 years old, really lovely and good-natured. If you're interested, you're also welcome to take the lights and wooden structure I currently have him housed in.

Not worried about money; just want to make sure he's with someone who will take care of him.
i cant take him but thank you for caring for your tortoise and not just give it to petco.