Russian tortoise in need of home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golfzilla

Hi all,

2 years back I rescued a Russian tortoise from someone who was unable to care for the tortoise properly and planned to re home her. I fell in love with her and have had her since then. Unfortunately, I will be moving in the next 4 months and cant take her with me. I am located in Southern MD. I also have a a large box approx. 5 foot by 3 foot you can have with her if you'd like. Let me know if anyone is interested. My guess is she is about 5 years old. I do know she was purchased from a pet store approx. 3 years ago. If you'd like pictures let me know as well.

Last edited:

LRZtorts

5 Year Member
Are you willing to ship? I am in Texas and have a large outdoor and indoor enclosure and have bee raising Russians for awhile now. If you are willing to ship I'm very interested and would love to know more.

Golfzilla

Are you willing to ship? I am in Texas and have a large outdoor and indoor enclosure and have bee raising Russians for awhile now. If you are willing to ship I'm very interested and would love to know more.

Im not opposed to shipping, how would you recommend shipping? Also, could I see some pic of the place! Id love to see where Id be sending her :)

LRZtorts

5 Year Member
I ship my hatchlings through reptile express, but there are a few other ways to ship. I would pay the shipping cost also.

Can you send me some pictures? I'd like to know that it's a female for sure and about how large she is.

I can't seem to upload pics on here right now, but will try to send you some.

Golfzilla

I ship my hatchlings through reptile express, but there are a few other ways to ship. I would pay the shipping cost also.

Can you send me some pictures? I'd like to know that it's a female for sure and about how large she is.

I can't seem to upload pics on here right now, but will try to send you some.
My email is [email protected] probably easier to communicate and I'll send you pics tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.