Russian/small tort found Newton Mass

loveaemily

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Looks like a Russian to me found just off Deadham st before the cemetery/ across from the athletic field at around 2:30. He had a small rock/bark irritating his one eye otherwise very healthy. Good sized little tort. I don't have a car(not from here) so I passed him off to someone and they assured me they would take him straight to an animal shelter.
tort.JPG

Ben02

Location (City and/or State)
Brighton, Southcoast, UK
Looks like a Russian to me found just off Deadham st before the cemetery/ across from the athletic field at around 2:30. He had a small rock/bark irritating his one eye otherwise very healthy. Good sized little tort. I don't have a car(not from here) so I passed him off to someone and they assured me they would take him straight to an animal shelter.
View attachment 271559
Yep that’s a Russian.

Carolyn M

5 Year Member
Hi, this looks very similar to Rolo who was lost in June 2017 in CT. I know it is a long shot, but I am still looking for her. She is a 24 year old female Russian. Shell length was about 7-8 inches. She is in my profile pic and I will attach some more. I know shell patterns can slowly change over time so it may be her! Her shell was starting to get some more darker coloration before I lost her.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 8