Russian on CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arkansas
I messaged her this morning and asked how much for just the tort because I really didnt need the inappropriate tank. (explained why it was inappropriate) We will see if I get a reply. I told her she should have no problem selling the tank by itself.

Pugwinkle

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Iluvemturts said:
200$ is absurd!! That chick is smoking crack if it's not a typo lol

It may be absurd to you guys in the States but up here in Canada a Russian goes for anywhere from $300.00 to $600.00

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
That is crazy! No wonder I had some people from Canada emailing me about the male Russian I had for sale for $65. lol

Pugwinkle

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
JustAnja said:
That is crazy! No wonder I had some people from Canada emailing me about the male Russian I had for sale for $65. lol

No doubt! I just paid $260.00 each for a three toed box turtle and an Eastern. Turtles and torts are very expensive here. I'm hoping to get a couple of Russians tomorrow or at least one!

Iluvemturts

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
South Central WI
Looks like I'm in the wrong profession.
I'll stad on this side and toss ya some torts ...you stand on your side and catch em...lol Wow that is crazy that they cost that much for you all..up there.

Pugwinkle

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Iluvemturts said:
Looks like I'm in the wrong profession.
I'll stad on this side and toss ya some torts ...you stand on your side and catch em...lol Wow that is crazy that they cost that much for you all..up there.

My friend just bought a Hermann's baby for $300.00.

maxy555

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Considering that the tortoise may outlive you ,its not really a bad price. Think of it some people pay more than that for a dog , and they only live 15 years or so!

Pugwinkle

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
maxy555 said:
Considering that the tortoise may outlive you ,its not really a bad price. Think of it some people pay more than that for a dog , and they only live 15 years or so!

Oh I totally agree! It's just funny that people in the States think that certain prices are way too much to pay for a tortoise. I breed pugs and they are $1,200. each so I know what you mean.

I went to an expo on the weekend and got three adult EBT, one male and two females for $825.00. I hope that I will have eggs next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.