Russian "Box turtles" on CL in Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
FL
Oh Lord look at the substrate...
Grr I wish I could get them. If anyone wants them, I can help transport. I live in the suburbs of Chicago.

jwhite

5 Year Member
west milwaukee,wi
I was thinking about emailing about them, but i just don't have room for another male. So if someone wants the male i will take the female.

Jon

Jessicap

5 Year Member
Wisconsin
ChiKat said:
Grr I wish I could get them. If anyone wants them, I can help transport. I live in the suburbs of Chicago.

I also let them know that cyprus mulch is better than the pellets :0) I am just hoping they at least listen to my suggestions.

Fernando

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Jessicap said:
ChiKat said:

I also let them know that cyprus mulch is better than the pellets :0) I am just hoping they at least listen to my suggestions.

It looks like the title name now says "Russian Tortoise"

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Yes it does but in the description it says "Russian box turtles". I wonder what they're being fed *cringe*

I found out my friend's sister's boyfriend (are you following me? haha) has two tortoises...I told her to ask what kind. According to him, he has a Sulcata and a "Russian Hingeback" :rolleyes: There's a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.