Rufus's new Exo-terra rainforest set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weda737

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NC
Now he's not hidden in a beat up old tank. He's out and illuminated, don't worry, he isn't shy. He's a voyeur.
Picture379.jpg

Picture378.jpg

Picture377.jpg

Picture372.jpg

Picture366.jpg

Picture364.jpg

Picture362.jpg

Picture360.jpg

Picture355.jpg

Picture354.jpg

Sorry the about the bad quality, I had to take these with my webcam and couldn't see what I was doing. But you get the general idea.

Weda737

5 Year Member
NC
Thank you. He was sure a fireball as a baby, now he's just the nosiest little monster ever. He always would sit in the highest place in his tank and watch my every move. Great disposition though, now that he's a little older. Wow, I just realized he's 6 years old now.

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Awesome! I had the 3' Exo Terra for my big corn girl for awhile. (Then I had to move her to put a dragon in it... Then my brother broke it... Yeah, I was pretty pissed about that!!!) She loved it... Though it took a couple years to realize I was lucky she wasn't keen on escaping--a determined corn could pop the top no problem! So, you may want to reinforce that top if you haven't already.. :)

Weda737

5 Year Member
NC
Floof said:
Awesome! I had the 3' Exo Terra for my big corn girl for awhile. (Then I had to move her to put a dragon in it... Then my brother broke it... Yeah, I was pretty pissed about that!!!) She loved it... Though it took a couple years to realize I was lucky she wasn't keen on escaping--a determined corn could pop the top no problem! So, you may want to reinforce that top if you haven't already.. :)

lol Totally have, I checked out all the cracks and pushed and poked and prodded at everything. Luckily Rufus is pretty happy with just perching himself up high and watching the world around him. He makes the prettiest little buttered popcorn colored puddle when he coils up and chills. I just got an actual camera so I'll have some better pics up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.