RoLeX and his hatching sibs.

Brehdy

5 Year Member
Nice pictures. Love your collection.

Do you keep pancakes of varying sizes housed together? If so, do you find there are any issues?

african cake queen

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
ct.usa
Nice pictures. Love your collection.

Do you keep pancakes of varying sizes housed together? If so, do you find there are any issues?
Hi, I do keep year olds and hatching s together. No, never had any problems. I do have to keep the young from the parents. The parent come over and get bit. So....I don't do that any more. Ps. I keep alot of hides for them. They always stack up together, in the same hide.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
Won't let me down load a picture. Would take a few weeks. There will be a circle on the egg. If you back track thru the pancakes , you may find the picture. I will keep trying to posts a picture.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
Was going to post a photo for you. Won't let me. Will try again. The egg takes a few weeks, then you will see a circle in the side of the egg. That's the first sign. Also its maybe in back photos in pancakes. I will try again.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hi, I do keep year olds and hatching s together. No, never had any problems. I do have to keep the young from the parents. The parent come over and get bit. So....I don't do that any more. Ps. I keep alot of hides for them. They always stack up together, in the same hide.
Stack of cakes, that's the way they should be LOL
Great pics, love your group.