Rocket Found Something Different Today

Len B

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Sad news, Jimmie died. he showed no signs of illness or anything out of the ordinary heath wise. He was active, alert and growing fine. I was getting ready to go to bed about 11:15 pm and he was up so I gave him a piece of apple and waited for him to finish it before I turned the lights off. In the morning he was dead. He was only here a short time but I will miss him.

Jay Bagley

Michigan
Sad news, Jimmie died. he showed no signs of illness or anything out of the ordinary heath wise. He was active, alert and growing fine. I was getting ready to go to bed about 11:15 pm and he was up so I gave him a piece of apple and waited for him to finish it before I turned the lights off. In the morning he was dead. He was only here a short time but I will miss him.
I'm not just saying this to say it, but I think what you were trying to do for Jimmie was a really good thing. I'm sorry it worked out the way it did, and I'm very sorry for your loss.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Oh no. I am so sorry.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
I know I'm late to this thread, but I really enjoyed reading about Jimmy.
Sorry it ended too soon.
You have a good heart. :<3: