RMTrescue

RMTrescue

Location (City and/or State)
Alberta
Good evening everyone, we are a tortoise rescue that has been operating for just over 5 years. We just recently decided to bring our rescue onto social media. We have a website that is still being worked on so it’s perfect. That can be found at https://rmtrescue.wixsite.com/ we can be found on Facebook @RMTrescue we post frequently on Facebook about a variety of topics. Our rescue operates out of Edmonton Alberta. In the 5 years we’ve been around we have rehomed over 150 Tortoises and turtles throughout Alberta.

If you have any questions feel free to ask :)

Along with being a rescue I also have 3 tortoises and one turtle of my own. Pictures below. IMG_1850.jpgIMG_1709.jpgIMG_1830.jpg

LaLaP

5 Year Member
Portland, OR
Welcome to the forum! Those are beautiful torts and turtle! Must be very satisfying work finding good homes for lucky shelled ones.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Welcome what a kind thing you are doing to help our little/ big friends

Taco & Tortilla

St. Albert, ALberta, Canada
Hello! I am holding out in St. Albert, new to the scene with Taco(marginated) and Tortilla(redfoot) both fairly newborn. I'm still spending most my time reading up on how I can improve my husbandry skills and improve their quality of life. I was wondering if you guys are open to having me come visit and gather as much information I can acquire based on your experience and maybe come home with some more ideas to get their enclosures a little more cozy!

Kindest regards,
Ryan