RHPs

KT1

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Skokie
Hi all,
I would like to change out my CHE to a radiant heat panel, however I can’t find them anywhere.
I have done a Google search and looked at many of the reptile type sites, reptile supply, reptile basics, etc.
Has anyone bought a RHP from any other type of store? I would like to get an 80 W RHP

many thanks, Katie

KT1

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Skokie
Thanks so much to both of you!
Hopefully one of the above will have one....

Markw84

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sacramento, CA (Central Valley)
Thanks so much to both of you!
Hopefully one of the above will have one....
I do have several in stock. Normally only sold as add-on to an enclosure, I can help you if you really can't locate elsewhere. PM me with tour email address.

Reactions: KT1

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
The manufacture has them back in stock and are working their way through retailers. I imagine the big stores are getting them first like LLL. I'm not a fan of LLL, they are local to me and I can go to their brick and mortar locations. They don't reflect well with their live animal displays.

I'll post here on TFO in the marketplace when they are back in my store, and offer them with some food item, and include shipping in the price posted so as to beat the end result on price when shipped. I will not post non-shipped prices in keeping with the manufactures policy of not offering them less at retail than the manufacture's retail outlet prices. A way to offer a better price without breaking any rules, and of course the food item included at no extra cost.

We do what we can :cool: .

KT1

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Skokie
@kapidolofarms

KT1

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Skokie
@kapidolo farms
The manufacture has them back in stock and are working their way through retailers. I imagine the big stores are getting them first like LLL. I'm not a fan of LLL, they are local to me and I can go to their brick and mortar locations. They don't reflect well with their live animal displays.

I'll post here on TFO in the marketplace when they are back in my store, and offer them with some food item, and include shipping in the price posted so as to beat the end result on price when shipped. I will not post non-shipped prices in keeping with the manufactures policy of not offering them less at retail than the manufacture's retail outlet prices. A way to offer a better price without breaking any rules, and of course the food item included at no extra cost.

We do what we can :cool: .

@Kapidolo Farms let me try that again!
Thanks so much for responding, and posting your very generous RHP package
I did end up getting one from Mark W as I did not know when the retailers would be getting them again.
I will definitely shop your site, I know you have excellent products and I like to support the smaller businesses, especially those that support me?
Thanks again!