Respiratory infection?

Lark_Tortoise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ct
Hi everyone! I may just be overly worried, but I think my tortoise Tabitha might have a respiratory infection. She has been eating and pooping like normal. But his morning as she was eating breakfast, I heard a little wheeze. It wasn't like a cough or anything, but every time she breathed you could hear the faintest sound. I gave her a warm soak, and I don't know if she is still doing that. I put in new coco coir yesterday, and it's a little wet. Could this have anything to do with it? Another possibility: I took her into a room in my house and let her walk around a little because it's too cold outside.

Here is some info about her:
She's a Russian tortoise.
I got her last spring, and she is about 5-10 years old. (captive bred)
I didn't hibernate her.
Underneath her uvb light, it's mid-80's. Underneath a basking light, it's higher 90's. I have a ceramic heat emitter on all day and night, and underneath that I believe it is in the 80's. There is a cooler loft area, and that is in the 70's. However, Tabitha doesn't spend much time up there.
Her diet consists of: Dandelion, baby bok choi, radicchio, Belgian endive, sometimes turnip/mustard greens, spring mix, escarole (sometimes), big bok choi
Thanks for any help!