Rescue sulcata hatchling. UPDATE!

Turt☆

Location (City and/or State)
Los Angeles
Hello all,
I thought I'd post an update on turt. Turt is doing great! His growth rings have double in size since a month ago when I found him in my dogs mouth, and he has been really active. I've attached new pictures of his permanent enclosure for the next year or so until I move him outside. I have a grassland grazing mix from tortoise supply which I germinated in the closed off areas inside of his enclosure. I was having problems maintaining humidity above 60% but I purchased a humidifier off of amazon if anyone needs a recommendation for that let me know! Turt is bring me so much joy and I wanted to share with the tortoise community ☺ cheers!20190106_142758.jpg 20190108_181131.jpg 20190108_183034.jpg

Turt☆

Los Angeles
Until I saw the close up, I was wondering where the tortoise was. That's great news!
LOL its nearly impossible to get a picture of him exploring the enclosure, as soon as I walk in he bolts to one of his hides! Who ever said torts were slow?

Turt☆

Los Angeles
A big thank you to EVERYONE who contributes to these forums, before finding tortoise forum I had no knowledge of how to properly care for turt other than a basking lamp and food/shelter. Now I feel like a pro and have found myself to be researching different (smaller) species lmao I want them all!