Request for Assistance/Placement-Sulcatax2

mannanan

Location (City and/or State)
West Covina, California
Good afternoon,

My neighbor moved and left behind a small female and a larger male Sulcata turtles. I volunteered to take care of them, however I do believe I am ill equipped to take care of them properly. Tortoise.org directed me to this site. I am looking a place to rescue/adopt them, inasmuch as these animals deserve proper care. I understand these are difficult times for everyone given the pandemic, but can someone please point me in the right direction?

qiangzhu

Washington
Good afternoon,

My neighbor moved and left behind a small female and a larger male Sulcata turtles. I volunteered to take care of them, however I do believe I am ill equipped to take care of them properly. Tortoise.org directed me to this site. I am looking a place to rescue/adopt them, inasmuch as these animals deserve proper care. I understand these are difficult times for everyone given the pandemic, but can someone please point me in the right direction?
If you are in Washington state, you can contact Northwest Tortoise to rescue them

Wolfen

5 Year Member
Los Angeles
People don't know if they could help you or not without knowing the zip code/general location of the tortoises

BrookeB

10 Year Member!
Bodfish
I can take them both if you are still looking for homes. I have 5 acres in Lake Isabella California area. I have family down in your area that are usually willing to help with my rescues (transportation)... I’m very capable of taking care of older tortoises and have just recently broke my bad luck with babies, I’ve been planning on expanding my collection so this would be a blessing.

JT Tortoise

El Monte
Im located in el monte, im currently caring for a few sulcatas and russians myself. id love to offer to have them in my yard with my other sulcatas. im in el monte so i can pick them up asap whenever ur ready. thanks

Ggarrett76

Palm Desert, CA
Good afternoon,

Hi! Where are you located? I just moved to palm desert from OC and would be very interested. Do you have photos?
Thanks!
Grant
661-857-4053