Repti Fogger

tortgirl123

I'm really looking into getting the Repti Fogger for my soon to be tort. Really the only reason I need it is for when I'm gone. Can it be set on a timer? If you have one on a timer how much time do you run it for?
Thanks! :D

tortgirl123

That's exactly what I need!
1 more question, where do you put your heat mats? Should I get a heat mat?

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pacific NorthWET
I have two. Love them. Make sure you keep the receipt, because the little computer fan inside wears out, and ZooMed is very good about replacing it for you. The fans get noisy and will still push air, but I can't stand the noise. I'm going to pick up a few fans at the Reptile Expo this month. Mine are eBay used foggers. It's easy to replace yourself.

I've seen Ken's setup for his yearling Sulcata. It's fantastic.

I do slight variation. If you keep the setting on low, the bottle of water will last most of the day. So I refill in before work, and it will empty and the machine automatically shuts off. I refill before bed, and they get fog all night.

the_dude_abides

i have mine set to run with my MVB on a 7am to 7pm schedule (two plug timer). when the CHE is on at night the fogger is off. I also leave the ReptiFogger set on low. I have a closed chamber setup.

Edit... i also have a clear piece of pipe with 9 holes drilled in it. It runs along the length of the enclosure and i put the fogger tube into on and and a plug in the other so our Sully gets an even fog mist the length of the chamber. It also helps keep the substrate moistened evenly, except for where the MVB sits of course.