Status
Not open for further replies.

soundwave

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Calgary, Alberta CANADA
Hi,

Does anyone uses ReptaLawn byFlukers. It states that you grow edible grass. I'm think of using it for my Hermanns and Greeks. Does anyone think it would cause them issues with moisture?

Thanks

Ton

PS. Everyone on this forum rocks because the members are so helpful, especially for this self proclaimed tortoise twit :)

"Repta-Lawn helps you create a more natural environment for you pet. This living lawn of easily manicured, edible grass is non- abrasive and will help lower habitat stress. Perfect for any animal that requires a medium to high humidity and moisture range."

http://www.herpsupplies.com/product.cfm?groupid=13334&id=36014

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Sounds like a great idea to me, but I've never heard of it before. You could also buy some burmuda grass, dichondra, clover seed (probably cheaper) and plant that for your tortoise.

Yvonne

mtdavis817254

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
waco tx
i used it and the grass didnt grow.. a few blades came up but died a couple of days later..

soundwave

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Calgary, Alberta CANADA
mtdavis817254 said:
i used it and the grass didnt grow.. a few blades came up but died a couple of days later..

thanks for for review of the product. I'll try to grow grass the old fashion way.

Status
Not open for further replies.