Remember to set your clocks back!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Can look it as setting them back to what they were before the fall fall back of time. Lol

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Oh yes, look at it like that, even more confusing.:eek::D
But, don't forget, some of you out there don't change your clocks at all. So, you will stand still in time,
while the rest of us will fall back to where we were before last fall, which is ahead of what time is now:confused:

ShannonC

South Carolina
So, who doesn't change? Is it certain places or certain time zones?

It's funny.....I have lived in the south for my entire life, so I have never even thought about how things work elsewhere!

HLogic

5 Year Member
Florida, USA
And most importantly, don't forget to adjust your automatic timers for your torts lights, misters, etc!

Probably not a good idea. Remember, the torts don't use clocks. The "day" didn't change. Our recording of its passage did.

I don't change my timers. I adjust my schedule so the animals don't have to change theirs.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Probably not a good idea. Remember, the torts don't use clocks. The "day" didn't change. Our recording of its passage did.

I don't change my timers. I adjust my schedule so the animals don't have to change theirs.
They do not use clocks, but they do use things like the sun which does naturally change and daily.

HLogic

5 Year Member
Florida, USA
They do not use clocks, but they do use things like the sun which does naturally change and daily.

Yes, they do, but it doesn't change by an hour. It's something more like one minute longer or shorter per day.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
And most importantly, don't forget to adjust your automatic timers for your torts lights, misters, etc!

Why? It's still going to be on for the set time, in my cast 14 hours. Who cares if it's 14 hours starting at 6a or at 7a?