Relocating and no room for my redfoots

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacobr189

5 Year Member
Hello all,

I'm just out side of Boston and I'm relocating for work and I won't have the time or room for my two male female redfoots.

I just got back from Florida and locked in a new place to live and I just won't be able to accommodate my two buddies.

I'm willing to relocate them with lights, tortoise table, home made mini dog house and moss.

I'm not asking for any money just a good home for my friends. The female is named Penelope and the male is named Sr. Herman.

They are well taken care of and are happy little guys.

If your in the area and interested please call or text me at 857-488-0347 my email is [email protected]

Please be able to provide your hero vet info and anything else that would make suitable to adopt them.

Thanks,

Jacob

leftycrane

5 Year Member
Aw Im so sad you left Florida first. I live in Florida and would have loved to take them in down here for you! If you ever come back down before you find a home for them, Im game!

BLUAZUL1

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Round Rock Texas
I have several here in Texas,where they will live a warm life if you would ship I will pay for it, Thanks

Mgridgaway

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
These tortoises were relocated to his vet, according to an email he sent me last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.