Rehoming adult male Sulcata -Arizona

9see

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
hi everyone, I am sadly looking to rehome my 9 year old adult male Sulcata Patita (aka little foot). He is a big sweetheart that is very active and a healthy eater who loves walking and grazing grass. Not sure on his weight as he was last weighed about two years ago, so roughly over 35+ pounds. I would really like to adopt him out to someone who is local here in Arizona in the Phoenix metro area - I am currently in Scottsdale area. I do not want to ship him.

Please contact me if you need more information. I really do want to make sure he goes to a good home with lots of space and grass for him.

~Nancy

Tortoise_Nerd

5 Year Member
Georgia
hi everyone, I am sadly looking to rehome my 9 year old adult male Sulcata Patita (aka little foot). He is a big sweetheart that is very active and a healthy eater who loves walking and grazing grass. Not sure on his weight as he was last weighed about two years ago, so roughly over 35+ pounds. I would really like to adopt him out to someone who is local here in Arizona in the Phoenix metro area - I am currently in Scottsdale area. I do not want to ship him.

Please contact me if you need more information. I really do want to make sure he goes to a good home with lots of space and grass for him.

~Nancy
I am interested! But sadly that's a long way from me. You won't ship?

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Paris, Texas
@Redfootcare101 what happened with that 12 year old Sulcata you were interested in a few weeks ago, What ever panned out with that?

jojay327

10 Year Member!
Elgin, South Carolina

~Nancy
I Know it's been a while but did you re-home your sulcata yet. Thanks Jason