Rehoming 3 year old leopard tortoise (Kentucky)

Blackdog1714

Location (City and/or State)
Richmond, VA
Pictures help! Good luck and of course watch out for really new members as they could be tortoise flippers!

maggie3fan

PacificNorthWest
It's a pretty good idea for pictures of the animal, maybe a few words about it, sex is important, and shipping is also sometimes needed for a sale/adoptions and the person buying pays for shipping.
Be very care tho, look and see how long the inquiring person has been a member here as people sign up, then flip tortoises and make money, some cultures use them for food. Be very aware

PMF

KY
Thanks for the feedback. I’m definitely not in a rush to get rid of her and not concerned with selling. Just hoping to place her in a good home.

Katie11

Baker fl
I'm in Florida but my boss goes to Kentucky very often..I'd love to add ur lil girl to my tort community...I have references if you like

PMF

KY
I'm in Florida but my boss goes to Kentucky very often..I'd love to add ur lil girl to my tort community...I have references if you like
I’d be interested in discussing for sure. We are wanting her to have a good home and happy life. My hope is to get her farther south where she can be outside more.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Be careful of any new members that join just for a free tortoise. They usually just want to sell them.
Active members are safe.

TortoiseSupply.com