Rehoming 2 large Sulcata's in Pa

Status
Not open for further replies.

TortMomma

I am trying to find homes for two large male sulcatas. Their names are Sponge bob and Patrick. One is roughly 90lbs and the other 100lbs. The owner has had them since hatchlings for the past 13years and he can no longer keep up with their care. They can be separated, in fact it will probably be better for them.
Because of their size I will not ship. I live in Delaware county Pa which is about 20mins outside of Philadelphia and close to both Delaware and New Jersey.

TortMomma

It won't let me post pictures of the tortoises for some reason. I guess I could send pics if requested.

Lego man

5 Year Member
I would love to have them & have plenty room for them but I am in eastern NC. I wish there was some way to get them.

bout broke farm

Get in touch with pine view farm and petting zoo she has an amazing enclosed area and also lives in PA her name is Laura.

bout broke farm

She is amazing with her animals has lots of experience with exotics beautiful place to visit and currently has sulcatas. Hope they find great homes.

TortMomma

Well if for some reason your ever near by msg me I may another. Any rehoming fees are now going to build an outdoor heated shed because this has become a regular thing.

kctortlover

I am trying to find homes for two large male sulcatas. Their names are Sponge bob and Patrick. One is roughly 90lbs and the other 100lbs. The owner has had them since hatchlings for the past 13years and he can no longer keep up with their care. They can be separated, in fact it will probably be better for them.
Because of their size I will not ship. I live in Delaware county Pa which is about 20mins outside of Philadelphia and close to both Delaware and New Jersey.
hi iam in pa.please lets talk ty karen

HeroesInAHalfShell

I live in York PA and we are interested if either are still available.

argus333

5 Year Member
im in nj and will be in p.a this weekend, i have large fenced property and 3 female adult sulcatas with large heated shed and attached greenhouse. pm me if available
thanks

dinger

Hi,
Please get ahold of me if these tortoise are still avaible
thanks Ray

Forester

Do you still have them? If so I live in Texas and wish I could have them but since your not wanting to ship I wish you the best of luck. If you wanna ship them, let me know.

bout broke farm

Do you still have them for adoption have a traveling zoo in PA right now and would Love to have them please call me at 828-234-4025

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
The person who posted this thread hasn't visited the Forum since January.

Status
Not open for further replies.