Rehome

Shanny1307

Location (City and/or State)
Indiana
I was trying to post in the rehome section but couldn't get it to work.
I have a 5 yr old Male leopard tortoise I need to rehome. My disabled mother has moved in with me and I no longer have the space or time needed to care for him. I would need to see proof of an indoor and outdoor enclosure you would house him in. I'm in southern Indiana if you can pick him up I have everything he needs indoor and outdoor. I'll send pics and more info to serious inquiries.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I’m so sorry that you’ll have to let him go and I wish you the best of luck in finding a good home and also lots of prayers for you & your Mother. I know it’s an adjustment!

EddieW

10 Year Member!
Orlando
If you are willing to ship I am in Florida and can provide a great home. Me and my wife have been looking to add a new one to our family. I can send pics of all my indoor and outdoor setup. Our tortoises are our family pets and with the weather they are outside most of the year. We spoil them. Also sorry to hear about your mother prayers to you and your family.

Shanny1307

Indiana
If you are willing to ship I am in Florida and can provide a great home. Me and my wife have been looking to add a new one to our family. I can send pics of all my indoor and outdoor setup. Our tortoises are our family pets and with the weather they are outside most of the year. We spoil them. Also sorry to hear about your mother prayers to you and your family.
That sounds wonderful. He only gets about 5 months of outdoor time where I am. Would you like to talk more and send pics through direct message?

EddieW

10 Year Member!
Orlando
That sounds wonderful. He only gets about 5 months of outdoor time where I am. Would you like to talk more and send pics through direct message?

Of course!! I sent you a DM with my cell phone number. Thank you. You can text me whenever

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Hope it works out for ya @EddieW after your first attempt didn't go so well.

Razorback tortoise

Hot Springs, ar
I was trying to post in the rehome section but couldn't get it to work.
I have a 5 yr old Male leopard tortoise I need to rehome. My disabled mother has moved in with me and I no longer have the space or time needed to care for him. I would need to see proof of an indoor and outdoor enclosure you would house him in. I'm in southern Indiana if you can pick him up I have everything he needs indoor and outdoor. I'll send pics and more info to serious inquiries.
Did you find a new home for him yet?