Rehome

Phenomenalhm

Location (City and/or State)
St. Louis Missouri
I am looking to rehome my red foot tortoise. Male. About 8 yo. 10 inches long. 6 inches wide. Free, but must prove that you have an indoor and outdoor space to accommodate his needs. He has always been an only pet and not around other tortoises. I live in St. Louis Missouri. Must provide pick up.

I am only rehoming him because I feel he needs a better indoor enclosure that I cannot provide. Message me if interested.

5090FE3C-CF1D-4FFF-93AE-7D8071DCA9B3.jpeg

Av8ersperk

Houston TX
Hello, I’m interested in adopting your Redfoot Tortoise. My wife & I live in a Houston TX and care for our Leopard and Sulcata tortoises.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Always be careful of new members that join only wanting a free tortoise. They usually want to resell them.

helosoldier66

5 Year Member
Southern Alabama
I am interested and have been looking for a few months. I'm in southern Alabama but have family in STL that could pick it up and bring it to me next week. I have 3 adult female redfoot.

Av8ersperk

Houston TX
Hello, I’m interested in adopting your Redfoot Tortoise. My wife & I live in a Houston TX and care for our Leopard and Sulcata tortoises.
I may be a new member to this forum but I’m not a novice at raising Tortoise & turtles & other herps. My interest is purely for the care of the refdoot. If you would meet me at a local airport, I’ll fly up & get the Tortoise.

Thank you
Christopher

JasonThornton

Oviedo, FL
I visited Repticon today in Tampa, Florida. They had several vendors with redfoots. I learned something today, Redfoots need protein and in the wild, they will each dead animals they come across. One vendor told me he feeds his redfoots frozen/thawed mice once ever 3 weeks, another vendor told me that he feeds soft dog food to his 2 times per month.

I would definitely be interested in your tortoise, but I live in Florida, and I dont like the idea of trusting fedex with live animals. I know its something that many people do, but seems like there must be someone local that takes care of these beautiful tortoises, so why ship them.