Rehome my 2 adult Sulcatas

Bumlvr1234

Location (City and/or State)
91701. (SoCal)
I am trying to rehome my adult male and female Sulcatas. They are over 15 years old and the male is at least 80 pounds, female about 60 pounds. They are big and beautiful. I am going through a divorce and unfortunately I have to move. I'm heartbroken. I want to find them a good home with lots of grass to graze and a safe place in the winter.

daniellenc

Maryland
You should post some pics and tell everyone where you’re located.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I wish I was closer! I hate that your going through so much loss right now. Good luck to you. Would still love to see pics of your pair

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
~ If you were in Florida, I have several sources that would take them.

ViolaS

Cameron Park CA
I am trying to rehome my adult male and female Sulcatas. They are over 15 years old and the male is at least 80 pounds, female about 60 pounds. They are big and beautiful. I am going through a divorce and unfortunately I have to move. I'm heartbroken. I want to find them a good home with lots of grass to graze and a safe place in the winter.
Where in southern Ca? Are they still available?

Atubbs03

Benton,Ar
I’m in Arkansas but willing to pay for transportation. We’d love to have one or both. Best wishes.

Reactions: Ser

dbonner36

Eustace tx
Have you found a home yet

ViolaS

Cameron Park CA
Hello are they still available I’m very interested I live in shingle springs ca I have an acre of my property for them to roam please let me know I would love to give them a forever home thanks [email protected]

ViolaS

Cameron Park CA
Sorry for my late response. Are you still interested? Where are you located?
Yes I’m still interested. I live in Shingle Springs it’s up near Sacramento I have about an acre set up so they can’t get out I have recently built a shallow pond in that area for them. I have a heated night box for them at the moment. I eventually want to build them a bunker to replace the night box. My nephew works in Kramer junction and can bring them to me.

ViolaS

Cameron Park CA
Yes I’m still interested. I live in Shingle Springs it’s up near Sacramento I have about an acre set up so they can’t get out I have recently built a shallow pond in that area for them. I have a heated night box for them at the moment. I eventually want to build them a bunker to replace the night box. My nephew works in Kramer junction and can bring them to me.