Rehome gopher tort in Vegas

casstom702

Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas
I need to rehome a 10 to 15 year old male gopher tortoise. A friend of mine was moving out of town and the person who was supposed to take him flaked last minute so she asked if I would take him. He had nowhere else to go so I accepted, but he does not get along with any my other tortoises at all and I don't have the space to isolate him from the others. He's really very sweet as long as you don't have a shell. Please send me a text at 702-530-1874

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
I need to rehome a 10 to 15 year old male gopher tortoise. A friend of mine was moving out of town and the person who was supposed to take him flaked last minute so she asked if I would take him. He had nowhere else to go so I accepted, but he does not get along with any my other tortoises at all and I don't have the space to isolate him from the others. He's really very sweet as long as you don't have a shell. Please send me a text at 702-530-1874
Are you sure it's a gopher tortoise? Gopher tortoises are illegal to own.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Post a pic and I would suggest removing your phone number. Let me or another moderator know if you would like us to remove your phone number.

Kipley

Seattle, WA
If the tortoise was a pet prior to 1989 you can keep them as long as you have documentation proving this in Nevada. And you are considered their custodian, not their owner.