Reflections on Poo

TisMary

Location (City and/or State)
New York
My Smidgen is a baby Western Hermann's. Yesterday in his soak (in a take-out food dish!) he pooped out a turd that was half as long as his body (I was so proud!) But, it made me curious. I can deal with an inch-long poo, but what must folks who have, for example Sulcatas, experience in this department? I did a google image search and well, hats off to you keepers of very large tortoises! That's a lot! ?

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
My Smidgen is a baby Western Hermann's. Yesterday in his soak (in a take-out food dish!) he pooped out a turd that was half as long as his body (I was so proud!) But, it made me curious. I can deal with an inch-long poo, but what must folks who have, for example Sulcatas, experience in this department? I did a google image search and well, hats off to you keepers of very large tortoises! That's a lot! ?
I had a 9 incher and u would think he was a medium sized dog

AgataP

Seattle, WA
At times when I see Herbie’s “trophy” my eyes must be huge. Nothing like a great bowl movement ??

Hippytort

10 Year Member!
Southern CA
I've always been amazed at how much poo my guy can produce! About a heaping shovel full a day.
My Sal is pushing about 160 lbs. now . He eats and poo's about like a horse.

nicoleann2214

NY
Mines 10 pounds and pushes out pretty big poops and poops constantly like horse poop?