Redfoots....Redfoots....Redfoots.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guru Believer

Hello! I'm so pleased to have found this website! I am looking forward to exchanging ideas and information about tortoises and turtles. I am currently owned by: 0.1 Ornate box, 1.1 Three Toe box, 1.1 C.A. Ornate woods turtles, 1.1 Russians, 0.1 RES, 1.0 (Cumberland cross?), and 8 of the most beautiful Redfoot babies you ever saw. They are, by far, my favorites! I am also a bit 'electronically challenged' when it comes to computers and haven't figured out how to post pictures of my babies. If you would like to see them, please go to: www.turtletary.com .......and look for The Exciting 8. I am looking forward to expanding my 'family' in 2008.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NJ
Welcome to the forum!

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
Welcome! I was just looking at that picture the other day! I am constantly looking at the pics on Terry's site!!! We were doing the math for your pic and just floored! You are quite fortunate! LOL! I wish I could get eight at one pop! I have two Redfoots right now, and have my FIRST baby from Terry on hold now!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi there! Always nice to meet another tortoise person. Welcome to the site!

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
All of the DHL ladies were waiting for Pat to open her 'big' box that said "LIVE TORTOISE" on the outside. I guess there was ooooh & aaaah from all of them - from what Pat said when she called from there to let me know that they arrived O.K. and she was excited!

I left the pic a little big..

PATS8.jpg

Terry

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
So great!!! How many different clutches were those from?!?! And how on earth does she tell them all apart?!?! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.