Redfoot Yellowfoot Cherry head for adopt in New England

Status
Not open for further replies.

drgpenardo

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Sadly, the USMC has permanently relocated us to New England and my babies already survived one Mass winter. I can't keep doing this to them. They aren't cut out for this part of the country. I have a redfoot who is estimated at 4 yrs old (we bought them at the pet store when they were larger) a yellowfoot about the same age and a little cherry head redfoot who is about 2 yrs old. There is also a Leopard tort that we got from a reptile store. He has some birth defects like a bad underbite and severe pyramiding. His shell was soft when we bought him but it is hard now. He is capable of eating normally though it looks a little strange. And he LOVES to eat! All my babies need good experienced homes where the weather can be kinder. The cherry head has a very laid-back personality. The redfoot and yellowfoot both have a "take-charge" personality. (And yes, those 2 clash sometimes.) The leo is finally socialized and doing very well. All of the torts are handled regularly and have been known to play with the cat. All very good babies. If interested, please let me know. Can provide pics.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
Are you willing to ship your torts? And though this is the adoptions sction are you charging a fee for adoption?. I am sorry you are being permanently relocated. But the answer to these questions could help you find good homes also posting pics would help.

drgpenardo

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Crazy1 said:
Are you willing to ship your torts? And though this is the adoptions sction are you charging a fee for adoption?. I am sorry you are being permanently relocated. But the answer to these questions could help you find good homes also posting pics would help.

oh goodness. I wasn't very clear. There is no charge for the torts but it would be nice if whoever gets them would pay for the shipping. I'm not even sure how to ship them so it would be awesome to find out what everyone else does. I am away from home but I can post some pics later. We've had a death in the family and I've had to travel for it. Oh yeah! The cherry head has some marbling! It was good to see pics on here so I knew exactly what it was.

Houndhome1

5 Year Member
Did you find a home for your torts? I live in Ct. and currently have 3 REdfoots and could take yours, if needed.
Jennifer

drgpenardo said:
Sadly, the USMC has permanently relocated us to New England and my babies already survived one Mass winter. I can't keep doing this to them. They aren't cut out for this part of the country. I have a redfoot who is estimated at 4 yrs old (we bought them at the pet store when they were larger) a yellowfoot about the same age and a little cherry head redfoot who is about 2 yrs old. There is also a Leopard tort that we got from a reptile store. He has some birth defects like a bad underbite and severe pyramiding. His shell was soft when we bought him but it is hard now. He is capable of eating normally though it looks a little strange. And he LOVES to eat! All my babies need good experienced homes where the weather can be kinder. The cherry head has a very laid-back personality. The redfoot and yellowfoot both have a "take-charge" personality. (And yes, those 2 clash sometimes.) The leo is finally socialized and doing very well. All of the torts are handled regularly and have been known to play with the cat. All very good babies. If interested, please let me know. Can provide pics.

jjentzsch

5 Year Member
drgpenardo said:

Did you happen to find a home for your cherryhead or redfoot yet? I live in Colorado.

Status
Not open for further replies.