Redfoot poop

Evansbadwifi

Location (City and/or State)
Mississippi
58533331976__5435AE87-E29C-48E5-B5D4-291908A31058.jpg this is the picture of my tortoises stool for the past 2 days, ive seen these red streaks in it, is everything okay?

Ben02

Brighton, Southcoast, UK
View attachment 276907 this is the picture of my tortoises stool for the past 2 days, ive seen these red streaks in it, is everything okay?
I think a parasite test is needed, that poop looks a bit odd. This is a bit of a bold statement but could the spikes from the cacti cause tears inside the tortoise? Do you feed large spikes?

Evansbadwifi

Mississippi
I think a parasite test is needed, that poop looks a bit odd. This is a bit of a bold statement but could the spikes from the cacti cause tears inside the tortoise? Do you feed large spikes?

It’s The spineless kind, but it has the little clumps of spines on it, my dad has been taking care of it for a week and i dont know if he cut the clumps of spines off first

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I see nothing there I'd worry about.
Both cactus and hibiscus leaves and flowers leave some partially undigested bits in the poop.
Nothing in that photo look like any parasites that I'm aware of.
To be safe, you can call around and find an actual exotic pet vet. One that knows tortoises. And ask them to do a fecal test for you.
You'll need a fresh sample.
It shouldn't cost much.