Red or Yellowfoot?

LRZtorts

5 Year Member
Well I would prefer adults to hatchlings, so my plan is to adopt. Still can't decide which breed I like better, guess it will just depend on timing of when someone is looking to regime one of these breeds. I do like the cherry head reds better with their color, so if I go red foot I think I am going to aim for a cherry head.

Meganolvt

Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Well I would prefer adults to hatchlings, so my plan is to adopt. Still can't decide which breed I like better, guess it will just depend on timing of when someone is looking to regime one of these breeds. I do like the cherry head reds better with their color, so if I go red foot I think I am going to aim for a cherry head.
Cherryheads are always so beautiful.

crimson_lotus

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
Glad to hear you will adopt! I am all for adoption considering my turtles were both unwanted by their previous owners.

LRZtorts

5 Year Member
Glad to hear you will adopt! I am all for adoption considering my turtles were both unwanted by their previous owners.
I have always wanted to start an animal rescue and I have plenty of outdoor space so it just makes sense to me to wait for an unwanted adult tortoise to bring home.