Red-Foots! Red-Feet? jk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasso2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
ok guys i have 4 red foots...im selling them because i need money to buy a road bike cause i enter the ms150 this yr for people with multiple sclerosis and also because i have too many tortoises already, jeje. if anyones interesting i can give pics and measurements and whatever else is needed. would like for them to go out as a group. 0.0.4...i think the biggest one is a female (about 5" and 3" wide), the younger ones are about 3"-3.5" inches . ill like to let them go for $325.00, need the money.

tbredfoot

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Can you send some pics of the redfoots thanks

:D

jasso2 said:
ok guys i have 4 red foots...im selling them because i need money to buy a road bike cause i enter the ms150 this yr for people with multiple sclerosis and also because i have too many tortoises already, jeje. if anyones interesting i can give pics and measurements and whatever else is needed. would like for them to go out as a group. 0.0.4...i think the biggest one is a female (about 5" and 3" wide), the younger ones are about 3"-3.5" inches . ill like to let them go for $325.00, need the money.

Barb92083

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
jasso2 said:

I would like to see pics send to [email protected]

jasso2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
i have some pics on this website in the photo section called "the torts"...if yall would like more let me know :).

jasso2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
tbredfoot,Barb92083, Jennifer i already have pics in the photo section here on this website. the thread is called "the torts" its the first 2 pics, if you would like more pics let me know so i can take more pics for yall.
thanks again! =D ......if yall would like more pics ill take them today, but let me know so i can pick up a camera after work.

jasso2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
NOT ON SALE ANYMORE, decided today that they been on here way to long for what i believe to be a good deal and have yet to sell them. I dont know how to delete this thread..........

Status
Not open for further replies.