Red foot tortoise diet

Bethaneyg

Location (City and/or State)
minehead
New owner here, I just wanted to know what greens, fruit and protein my little one can eat.
Also what they can eat all the time and some of the things they can have as a treat every now and again.
But anything about diet is perfect
Thank you in advance.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Ga
For greens I feed Dandelion greens and flowers, mustard, turnip, bok choy, kale, romaine, escarole, endive, red and green cabbage, plantain weed, clover, hibiscus leaves and flowers, arugula, radicchio, raspberry leaf, mulberry leaf, Moringa leaf, echinacea leaf.

Veggies I feed include, squash, carrots, sweet potato, mushrooms, pumpkin, green and red pepper, cucumber, Opuntia cactus

Fruits I feed include, strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, mango, banana, apricot, papaya, kiwi, watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, pear, peach

For protein I use Earthworms, crickets, Tuna, chicken, shrimp, sardines, scrambled eggs (with the Shell) low-fat cat food and sometimes moistened aquatic turtle food. I do protein about once a week.

I also feed either Mazuri Tortoise chow or Zoomed forest Tortoise a couple times a week.

There's probably more I don't remember at the moment. The key is variety. Feed something different each day and try to offer more than one item daily.