red foot for adoption in SO.CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreadyA

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
southern cal.
I am sad to announce that I am giving my red foot, Maynard,under 6"scl, for adoption.
He is eating very well-eats all his spring mix, greens, veggies, and fruit-VERY active. I have only had him for alittle under 3 months...its crushing me to let him go because I loove this little guy.
The reason why I need to find him a new home is because I will be moving out into an apartment, and I will not be able to provide him with an adequate yard in the warmer months. Right now he is inside due to the weather cooling down.(I had great plans for him outside but those dreams were shattered when I found out I needed to find a home for my self.ASAP) I don't know when ill have a home with a yard... I am hoping that someone from SOUTHERN CALI(inland empire) can take him in
I am willing to meet halfway for whoever has the heart to take him in-as I donnot want to ship him. My adoption fee is zero...all I want is the best for him and to know he'll thrive in a proper home!
IF INTERESTED PLZ SHOOT ME A PM! Thanks-abe

terracolson

5 Year Member
Sacramento
My sister lives in Yucapia, she can pick it up for me, and hold him, her till i come down in november.

call me 951-258-4251

terracolson

5 Year Member
Sacramento
My sister will keep him outside during the day, inside at night, and I will be down November 16th.
She runs a pet store and he is a vet tech, so the care will not be a issue. Outside there home is a enclosure for him with all he will need and inside he has a nice humid environment.

He will eat his veggies and get the humid environment he needs, with all the affection he can handle.

Once he comes up here, he will be living in my house and my outdoor area.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I live in La verne which is about 20 mins from LA I have been looking into getting a redfoot and would love for you to consider me I also have a beatiful outside spot already made I can send pics if you like, feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and I hope you find a home that you are satisfied with. thanks David.
P.S. I would be more than willing to meet halfway.

terracolson

5 Year Member
Sacramento
If dmmj is closer, then no worries, i will be here if you need help. I understand your situation.

I am not "looking for a redfoot" I am a lover of all animals and torts are my fav. So if he has been planning on a redfoot and i see he is a senior member then, he would be the best option for your little guy.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
No worries terry it is his choice whomever he chooses. Just because I am a senior member does not mean I am any better to care for him, lol just saying.

dreadyA

5 Year Member
southern cal.
As of rightnow, I am collecting info(pics of yard space, other torts, and knowledge) from every one who is interested. Please dont take it personal...its not about me, it about Maynard! Please send pics to me via email plz. [email protected]

terracolson

5 Year Member
Sacramento
dmmj said:
No worries terry it is his choice whomever he chooses. Just because I am a senior member does not mean I am any better to care for him, lol just saying.

I know. I am just trying to help out. I tend to over extend myself sometimes as well. I see a need i help. So since you are there to pick him up, i would rather you have him. I just wanted to make sure the little guy was care for.

I know you can handle him, i have seen many of your post and infact have took your advice many times

Status
Not open for further replies.