Red foot for adoption Florida

Redfootflorida

Location (City and/or State)
Tampa, Florida
I have had a red foot tortoise for about 5 years & am looking to give them up for adoption to the right home. The tortoise has had a well balanced diet, adequate home, etc for the 5 years I’ve had them.

The reason for adoption is that recently (about 6 months ago) they started to bang on the walls of their enclosure. I researched and ended up buying a larger home “the tortoise house”. The banging has continued & it is nearly constant. I cannot provide a larger home / outside area due to space constraints & in turn want to rehome the tortoise to a better home

Please message with any questions. I can meet pretty much anywhere in Florida

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I have had a red foot tortoise for about 5 years & am looking to give them up for adoption to the right home. The tortoise has had a well balanced diet, adequate home, etc for the 5 years I’ve had them.

The reason for adoption is that recently (about 6 months ago) they started to bang on the walls of their enclosure. I researched and ended up buying a larger home “the tortoise house”. The banging has continued & it is nearly constant. I cannot provide a larger home / outside area due to space constraints & in turn want to rehome the tortoise to a better home

Please message with any questions. I can meet pretty much anywhere in Florida
If this is a female. I could fit her into my currently vacant outdoors enclosure.
If it is a male, I could find him a home nearby. (I only have females in my long term collection and would only keep a Male by a special request)
Contact me if you have any issues in the adoption or if you have any questions.
I'm quite far away in south Broward county. But I can also drive to meet you.
If needed.
This is REDFOOT COUNTRY

Last edited: