terra731993

Location (City and/or State)
Inyokern, Ca
Hello everyone! This is my first post here and I would like to know the best place/person to purchase a Giant African Leopard tortoise from? My husband and I have done a lot of research and decided this would be the best tortoise for us, however I don’t want to make a mistake and purchase from a bad vendor. We were initially going to go with tortoisetown but after reading a thread here, we quickly learned that we would be possibly buying a sick baby tortoise. Does anyone have any experience working with them? Does anyone know of someone that is selling this type of tortoise who is also great with communication? We have a lot of land and plan on building a large enclosure for the tortoise as it grows. Thank you!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
SOUTHERN REPTILES here in south Florida is super reliable and they (Ryan) ship, too.
You can find them on FACEBOOK and the internet.
He does occasionally have some Leopard babies.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello everyone! This is my first post here and I would like to know the best place/person to purchase a Giant African Leopard tortoise from? My husband and I have done a lot of research and decided this would be the best tortoise for us, however I don’t want to make a mistake and purchase from a bad vendor. We were initially going to go with tortoisetown but after reading a thread here, we quickly learned that we would be possibly buying a sick baby tortoise. Does anyone have any experience working with them? Does anyone know of someone that is selling this type of tortoise who is also great with communication? We have a lot of land and plan on building a large enclosure for the tortoise as it grows. Thank you!
It just so happens that I have a few for sale right now. They will be ready to go toward the end of the month. You are wise to be careful who you buy from. Most people who sell this specific type of leopard don't start them correctly. They don't do well with the dry routine.

Here is the correct current care info for them. This might contrast some of what you've read elsewhere, so your questions are welcome.
IMG_0073.jpg
IMG_0071.jpg
These hatched on 4/14/20.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
I would buy all three an name them "How To" "Get A" "Divorce" they are georgous babies raised the best way!