Re-weighed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunterk997

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Wayland, NY
So I re-weighed my Russian tortoise Clarice today, and her weight was 144g. She weighed 160g last time but that was due to me weighing her after eating. But this time I weighed her before eating, so she has gained roughly 14g in two weeks, and when I looked at the chart two weeks ago, she was a little under. So I'm excited she is eating and gaining the little bit of weight she needed.

SmileyKylie623

5 Year Member
Phoenix, Arizona
hunterk997 said:
So I re-weighed my Russian tortoise Clarice today, and her weight was 144g. She weighed 160g last time but that was due to me weighing her after eating. But this time I weighed her before eating, so she has gained roughly 14g in two weeks, and when I looked at the chart two weeks ago, she was a little under. So I'm excited she is eating and gaining the little bit of weight she needed.

Yay!!! Weigh her again in another two weeks around the same time you did today! I'll need something to compare my Russian to as he grows! He is younger than yours I think (he is only 3ish months) so it will be nice to have a comparison! Good to here that she is gaining. How old is Clarice?

hunterk997

10 Year Member!
Wayland, NY
I think she is around four or five maybe, I got her from Petco so I don't know when she hatched. But judging by her size maybe four or five. She is 4.5" long and 3.5" wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.