re homing a cherryhead tortoise about 6.5 inches in length (south jersey)

gianni

Location (City and/or State)
cape may
im moving out of the area and im looking to rehome about a 6.5 inch cherryhead tortoise, captive bread lived alone perfect shell growth , i would like to see photos of the enclosure he will end up in so i know he ends up somewhere good, if interested email or text 6096029436 , [email protected]

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
What are you asking for the tortoise?

turtlesteve

10 Year Member!
Where are you moving to? That’s a beautiful tortoise, shame you have to give it up.

gianni

cape may
That's just what I was about to comment. It's a shame he can't take the tort with him
Moving to Hawaii , gonna be hard to let him go, just want to make sure he goes somewhere with proper care, right now he’s spoiled with a fogger and a nice enclosure

cdr

Delaware
Hello there!
Any luck finding a home for your tort? I live in Northern Delaware, currently I have an adult Russian and Burmese yearling. Myself or even a few of my local tort friends may be interested.
Enclosure included? Cost?

gianni

cape may
Is his current enclosure part of the offer?
It was built inside so it would have to be ripped apart to get out the door which would probably make it useless it’s two different enclosures I attached together , but I do have everything inside it , plants lights, heat emitter , rocks, food, etc

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Is the tort for sure a male?

gianni

cape may
What are you asking for the tortoise?
I’m not sure, got some msgs on here that say I should ask for an adoption fee to make sure the person is serious about caring for him , it wouldn’t be much plus who ever can adopt him I will give all the accessories I’ve used in his enclosure ( heat emitter , Uvb, multiple lamp housings , fake plants , mazuri diet , food dish etc)

gianni

cape may
The main thing I would like too see is pictures of an established enclosure that he will end up in so I know he’s not gonna go in a fish tank under someone’s sink, preferably someone knowledgeable on caring for tortoises , my dream is that garden state tortoise would take him because that guy’s facility is incredible but I don’t think he takes to many adoptions

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
The main thing I would like too see is pictures of an established enclosure that he will end up in so I know he’s not gonna go in a fish tank under someone’s sink, preferably someone knowledgeable on caring for tortoises , my dream is that garden state tortoise would take him because that guy’s facility is incredible but I don’t think he takes to many adoptions
Smart