Re homing 2 possibly 3 adult redfoots

Jessicapinkie1

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Floresville TX
Hi we live in pleasanton tx and some things in my life have changed unexpectedly. My intention was to keeo them for life. I have 2 females (one smooth one a rescue has pyramiding and long nails) the male is also smooth. Im sure that the female is full of eggs now. I cannot afford to get a incubator and all that right now as amazing as it woukd be to hatch torts :( I just dont see it being in my future right now. Now these are adults there good size and I dont think shipping is an option. Please pm me with questions etc.
There is a re homing fee

I can take better pics tomorrow.

The male Henry
null_zpsc71c5322.jpg

Not a great pic but the large female I call her momma
null-459.jpg

The other female gobbles the rescue
null-2422.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L900 using TortForum mobile app

Ps the male is the one I am thinking about keeping.

BlakeATX

5 Year Member
Austin Texas
I live in Austin and have 5 redfooted torts. I'd be interested in your "mama" female if you are wanting to adopt her out. I'm not opposed to having the male with her either but I know you are not sure about letting him go yet. Let me know what you were looking to get for adopting them. Thanks!

Jessicapinkie1

5 Year Member
Floresville TX
Ill get back to you asap. I had a pm before you. Thanks hun

BlakeATX

5 Year Member
Austin Texas
I can't figure out how to PM you so I'm sorry I'm replying here. I am in no serious need to get additional redfoots so I was really only interested in mama with Henry. I'm glad you found her a home! I have a lot of rescues as well otherwise I'd be open to your rescue with Henry. I appreciate you getting back to me. Let me know if anything changes with mama!

Jessicapinkie1

5 Year Member
Floresville TX
Hi everyone
Momma is moving to the cove and ive decided to use the funds to care for the others so im keeping the other female and male. Thank you all for your interest