Rats! quite literally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquidpoop

5 Year Member
Hey, i spend all my time talkin about my new tortoise and i felt guilty on the rest of the guys so here are some pics i thought id share of my bestest pets.

rats2.jpg

(from left) Alfie, Bryan and Eddie

rats3.jpg

Just another one of Bryan and one of the others its impossible to tell them apart unless they are together (alfie is a bit bigger)

rats.jpg

This is Phil he had to be put to sleep at the start of the year :( due to a tumour. he lived almost 4 years and he was such a little legend in his own right i think he should be put on here to.

unfortunatley thats all of them, id have a zoo if i could but the little house i live in barley permits a dog :( and i definatley cant have any more rats its hard to keep there cage clean and odour free with just the three of them. still not as bad as ferrets they were the stinkiest

anyways, for those interested
thanks for looking
Lp

jpeck425

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Liquidpoop said:
Hey, i spend all my time talkin about my new tortoise and i felt guilty on the rest of the guys so here are some pics i thought id share of my bestest pets.

rats2.jpg

(from left) Alfie, Bryan and Eddie

rats3.jpg

Just another one of Bryan and one of the others its impossible to tell them apart unless they are together (alfie is a bit bigger)

rats.jpg

This is Phil he had to be put to sleep at the start of the year :( due to a tumour. he lived almost 4 years and he was such a little legend in his own right i think he should be put on here to.

unfortunatley thats all of them, id have a zoo if i could but the little house i live in barley permits a dog :( and i definatley cant have any more rats its hard to keep there cage clean and odour free with just the three of them. still not as bad as ferrets they were the stinkiest

anyways, for those interested
thanks for looking
Lp
Thanks for sharing, LP. I used to have a couple of rats years ago. They were black except a white dash on their chests and paws. It looked like they were wearing suits so they were dubbed "Jake and Elwood" after the Blues Brothers :cool:
They were fun little guys! I like Bryan's pattern.

Be well

Chucky

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
S. Oregon
Accccck! Set some traps! :)

J/K They look like good pets although around here they are more of a problem than a pet.

Liquidpoop

5 Year Member
bryan looks like a mini badger he is cute,hes got the best personality too he likes the attention more than the others. we got alfie first but he got a bit lonely, so we went to the store and got bryan but then eddie would have been on his own in the store so we ended up with three. was good tho we got a three tier cage which is like a mansion for those guys for free from this freecycle website, the cage alone must have been worth £100 was well impressed.

they were good pets until eddie bit me the other day was right p**sd off took a fair chunk out of my pinkie. he didnt mean it tho i dont think. its my own fault for passing treats threw the bars. they bite first and check what it is once they've got it

lp

Gulf Coast

5 Year Member
Mississippi Gulf Coast
one of the best BEST pets my daughter ever had was a Female Rat.. The whole family loved her!! We too had to have her put down at the age of 4 because of a tumor.. :(

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
I know this thread is a bit old but I just wanted to say that I LOVE rats!! :)
I've had 5 female rats and they were all wonderful. I lost my last rattie almost a year ago and I miss rats so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.