Ramming

nicoleann2214

Location (City and/or State)
NY
You can post the videos by uploading them to YouTube. You Tube provides a link, and you post the link on here.

I don't mean to ruin the fun...it is entertaining to see her push the pot. But the reality is that she wants it gone. Does anybody else wonder if this constant stress might be detrimental to her?
I didn’t even think of that..! I will take it out, thanks Karen.:)

nicoleann2214

NY
Now she’s ramming this statue, never has touched it before not sure what her issue is.. I’m going to take it out before she hurts her self or shell.

Attachments

• 3C203ECA-D5C9-4EA8-BEC0-9AF0E0E89D09.jpeg
    3C203ECA-D5C9-4EA8-BEC0-9AF0E0E89D09.jpeg
    26.5 KB · Views: 23

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Regarding videos. You need to first upload your video to YouTube. Once that’s done, you can copy the YT video link to your thread. It’s easy, just a bit of a side step.
We can now load videos directly onto the forum without YT. I've done it a few times now and had no problem. And that's saying something when somebody as computer ignorant as me can figure it out!

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
We can now load videos directly onto the forum without YT. I've done it a few times now and had no problem. And that's saying something when somebody as computer ignorant as me can figure it out!

The reason you can is because you've supported the forum financially. It's a perk for donating.

JackieJax

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Grand Terrace
i just caught my sulcata ramming one of my flower pots? Lol is this normal for not even being one years old? Lol could I have a male?

I have a 5 year old male, I'm new to tortioses. I've recently learned what you have... then enjoy ramming into things and trampling over things. LoL As a house warming gift, I got him two $30 ferns to make his home pretty and he knocked them over and trampled over them. He didn't want to eat them, just step on them. And he "chases" the cats while they're napping. If it looks like something he can knock over, he'll try to knock it over. And if I rake up leaves... forget about it... he'll watch me, then "run" into my pile over and over again. The more I "yell" at him the more active he seems to be. Lol

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
I have a 5 year old male, I'm new to tortioses. I've recently learned what you have... then enjoy ramming into things and trampling over things. LoL As a house warming gift, I got him two $30 ferns to make his home pretty and he knocked them over and trampled over them. He didn't want to eat them, just step on them. And he "chases" the cats while they're napping. If it looks like something he can knock over, he'll try to knock it over. And if I rake up leaves... forget about it... he'll watch me, then "run" into my pile over and over again. The more I "yell" at him the more active he seems to be. Lol
People ask what they can do to enrich a torts life and you found out! Spend money on nice things and the tort will trample them. That is why I have a plant recovery area outside to help bring them back after the wrath of Leopard is unleashed. Stomping and pooping on it are the prime methods of tort fun

JackieJax

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Grand Terrace
People ask what they can do to enrich a torts life and you found out! Spend money on nice things and the tort will trample them. That is why I have a plant recovery area outside to help bring them back after the wrath of Leopard is unleashed. Stomping and pooping on it are the prime methods of tort fun
Hahahaha!!! A plant recovery area! That's brilliant! I'll have to figure out how to create one. Last night he unlatched the doggie gate I put up to block him from the area I'm trying to grow grass for him. I should have known he'd figure it out with how much he watched me. The first few days with me he knocked over the bricks I put up to block him from leaving his area of the backyard and climbed over the wood barrier I made. Can't put it inside because he learned how to use the doggie doors from watching the cats... which is where I learned about the pooping fun you discussed.