Raising humidity leopard eggs

tylerfitz420

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Greenbush, NY
I don’t know what else to try to raise the humidity. I have a wet towel under the plastic bins and 4 tins of water. Still stuck at 60 percent.IMG_5866.jpg
Help!

ColaCarbonaria

Pensacola, Florida
I don’t know how to post the link but @YvonneG I think I read it in will incubating madeas eggs, but the point is this forum holds incredible info from amazingly accomplished keepers you just have to dig and that’s half the fun:)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I would bet those disc things your using is reading wrong. They aren't recommended for temps or humidity cuz they are crap lots of times. If the substrate is damp and you have a lid on it, it should read 80+. However, you do have to add more moisture from time to time.

tylerfitz420

5 Year Member
East Greenbush, NY
I would bet those disc things your using is reading wrong. They aren't recommended for temps or humidity cuz they are crap lots of times. If the substrate is damp and you have a lid on it, it should read 80+. However, you do have to add more moisture from time to time.[/
What can you recommend that measures temperature and humidity correctly.

Mojavejaz

Phoenix/Las Vegas
I've used those same temp/humidity meters adn sometimes they get stuck - give it a firm tap or two to move the needles and they will usually reset to the actual temp adn humidity - I suspect thats whats going on here