Raised Bed

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Every time I see the ad for this item I'm really tempted to buy it. And Now the price is WAY reduced:

I'm thinking it looks way bigger in the picture than it actually is. According to the specs it's 8'x8', but it looks way bigger than that.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I just saw that a few days ago and thought the same. Just having the design and pieces already cut without not having to 'think' about how to construct it makes it seem worth it.

G-stars

5 Year Member
Southern California
Have either of you ever bought from this site? Some of their prices on other items including the raised garden seem a little bit on the low side.

G-stars

5 Year Member
Southern California
Hmm, the link is no longer valid. Things on the website did look a bit fishy and prices were to low to be true.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Hmm, the link is no longer valid. Things on the website did look a bit fishy and prices were to low to be true.

Yea I saw that earlier, but I've seen this on other similar sites also so I figured it was some kind of drop shipped item from China.

Michael Twohy

5 Year Member
Roseville, Minnesota
Every time I see the ad for this item I'm really tempted to buy it. And Now the price is WAY reduced:

I'm thinking it looks way bigger in the picture than it actually is. According to the specs it's 8'x8', but it looks way bigger than that.
Really attractive option for an outdoor enclosure. Planning on building one, but haven't settled on a design - definitely adding this to my inspiration list

Sa Ga

MN

What store or site is this??? Me likely and Morla wanty!

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Since the initial link doesnt work, this looks like the same item.

Yeah, that's the legitimate version for the retail price. The first link was like $133-143.

The first link was to a scam site; I found it on a clone site to the first and actually looked it over. The low price could have been believable if it was dropped shipped, but the shipping was free or upgradeable for $10-15. Freight would probably cost more than 130 and theres definitely no way to ship 300lbs 3-7 days for $15. I thought about buying to just see what happened (with virtual cc numbers) but don't want to waste the time.

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
I had a scam site RIP me off last time I ordered a cheapo bookshelf. Next time I'm going to be more careful.