Radiated Tortoise Female

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadheadvet

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Cary, NC
This is an early 2011 endoscopically sexed female Radiated tortoise.
She has very good growth already. She is eating spring mix, turnip, mustard, Mazuri tortoise diet, Zoomed grassland diet, cactus pads, and a variety of other greens. The buyer must be a legal resident of North Carolina or a CBW permit holder. Contact me for pics and to discuss price.

deadheadvet

10 Year Member!
Cary, NC
Female Radiata

I have this female Radiata listed in the marketplace for sale. Couldn't post a pic there, so here goes. If anyone is interested, contact me. $1950, shipping included.

Attachments

• Radiata ashton.JPG
    Radiata ashton.JPG
    501.7 KB · Views: 341

deadheadvet

10 Year Member!
Cary, NC
RE: Female Radiata

deadheadvet said:
I have this female Radiata listed in the marketplace for sale. Couldn't post a pic there, so here goes. If anyone is interested, contact me. $1950, shipping included.
Need the cash to pay for another tortoise I am purchasing, so I would sell her for 1650$ for anyone with a CBW permit or legal resident of North Carolina.

deadheadvet

10 Year Member!
Cary, NC
RE: Female Radiata

deadheadvet said:
deadheadvet said:
Need the cash to pay for another tortoise I am purchasing, so I would sell her for 1650$ for anyone with a CBW permit or legal resident of North Carolina.
Tortoise was sold today.

Status
Not open for further replies.