R.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattgrizzlybear

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NE Ohio
:( Today was a very sad day. Today one of my plecos passed away. He was named pleco [long e sound]. R.I.P Some people think it was just a fish but I belive all life is equal and some may wonder why I care so much. Its because of my love for all things, big or small or in the middle.

shellysmom

10 Year Member!
Awwww, that's sad. I'm sorry. I really like fish, but always had a hard time keeping them alive, so I did them a favor and stopped getting them.

RIP Pleco

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
So sorry. I understand. Lost a dog face puffer earlier this year. I cried. He was a pet fish, that would let me rub his sides. I had him for 18 years.

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Awww...I'm sorry. We become attached to animals, they are all living things.....:(

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
I had a ghost knife that would eat out of my hand every night. I would stick my hand in the tank and he would instantly come straight to me and start swimming between my fingers. Then a terrible accident happened, the air pump stopped working and the water started back flowing out of the air tubing. By the time I got home the whole tank was dry and I lost every fish except for a betta who lived because he could breath air, and an angelfish that somehow managed to get in a small puddle of water.

I cried for days.

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
It may be just a fish to some, but it was your pet that you loved.
I am very sorry for your loss!
That was a very lucky fish to have you as an owner.:(

Tortoise

10 Year Member!
Canada
Sorry to hear that we have a loved pleco too-all animals are special to us regardless of type size etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.